STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This Policy applies to Grimoire.com.au ABN 30 034 873 877
Grimoire is owned by sole trader Luke Davis. It is an online store which sells goods to visitors to the site.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit Grimoire, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We accept payments through eWay, PayPal & Afterpay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the payment gateway you use, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- eWay: https://www.eway.com.au/legal
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Afterpay: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/privacy-policy
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Mailchimp to power our email subscriptions & campaigns – you can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
3/40 Middle Rd Maribyrnong Victoria AU 3032